Inspiration, Motivation, Perspiration

A little bit goes a long way...

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Rainy Day

It's black. It's white. I look outside and all I see is grey. But alas, there is peace.
Posted by inmyhead at 7:22 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List

  • Adventures of a West Texas kid in Europe
  • Life stories of a girl and her neuroses
    I like pleasure spiked with pain and music is my aeroplane….
    17 years ago
  • Living it up my way
    It is official
    17 years ago
  • Simply Max & Scout
    What do you call a blond with a brain?
    17 years ago
  • The Jewish Redneck's Blog
    A Jewish Redneck?
    15 years ago

About Me

inmyhead
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (12)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (7)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2008 (48)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ▼  March (11)
      • Rainy Day
      • Gentleman's Jack, Part II
      • Gentleman's Jack, Part I
      • In a land far, far away
      • Once upon a time
      • The end of the day
      • God's chosen people
      • The American Physique
      • I feel the earth move under my feet
      • Poker Night
      • The beginning of the end
    • ►  February (9)
Picture Window theme. Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.