Tuesday, May 13, 2008
The times they are a changin'
One season inevitably fades into the next. Just as winter thaws into spring, spring always warms into summer. The days are getting longer, and the chill is almost completely out of the air. We are on the cusp of summer, and I refuse to be the grasshopper. Many changes have come my way over the years, and they continue to surprise me daily. In the words of Jimmy Buffett, changes in attitude, changes in latitude... where is my margarita? Change always presents opportunities for failure and success, and I've certainly had my fair share of both. But I think this summer I shall be the ant. Time for a little experiment. I want there to be much success and not simply by chance, but by hard, concerted effort. Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment