Thursday, July 15, 2010

Weekend Roundup

My usual goal is to do really well during the week, and allow a few freedoms on the weekend. A little rest and relaxation, and whole lot less rigidity is needed to recuperate from a long week and gear up for the next. Well last weekend, the wheels fell off completely. So let's recap things:

The Good: My Saturday morning workout
2 mile run
1/2 mile walk
5 (or maybe 6 because I lost count) rounds of 'Cindy':
5 Pull-ups (I do knees to elbows for now)
10 Push-ups (I do girlie style)
15 Squats

The Bad: My non-paleo indiscretions
Two (small) pieces of chocolate cake decorated with Oreos and M&Ms
Two cupcakes
Two trips to Fro Yo
Pub sliders

The Ugly: Dress fitting tomorrow

Yikes! I'd like to be able to say I've regrouped since the week started, but no. I've pretty much written off this whole week too. Next week will be better... it has to be!

86 days til 'I do'

No comments: