Thursday, July 22, 2010

If the dress fits...

Eat, drink, and be merry, right? We got the dress zipped up after a few tense moments... Luckily these were with the petticoat not the dress. So technically I'm go to go, at least until my next fitting. It's been a complete free for all for the last week. Eating and drinking to my heart's content, lazing about. Now granted, we did have family in town. Both set of parents. That's enough to drive anyone to eat or drink heavily! But they all left several days ago, and I haven't regrouped yet. Diet's still gone to pot, and my running shoes have a nice layer of dust on them I'm sure. The only working out I've been doing lately is walking dogs, and I'm not really sure that counts... it takes us 40 minutes to walk 3/4 of a mile, 30 if we're really moving! Definitely time to regroup.

What I've eaten lately:
Um... how do you spell Paleo again?

My workouts:
The sound of crickets chirping...

Days til 'I do'... 79!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I'm still debating doing the run-on training for the half....it starts this Sunday! 6:00 am (GAG) Wanna join??