I heard this "word" while watching a remake of a classic movie of one of my favorite novels... Little Women. It's a story about four sisters, which I am one of four girls in my family. I read it for the first time in middle school and fell in love with the story. But, my point here is this made up word, which I have adopted into my everyday vocabulary. Spoken by a young Kirsten Dunst, the youngest of the four girls in the remake, she quite often in the film uses big words, albeit made up words, to sound grown-up like her older sisters. Exhaustified.
It's the epitome of how I feel right now. I work full time, I'm a full time homemaker, and I'm the full time guardian of a small zoo. Those around me always comment about how they thought working out was supposed to energize you. With all the running, if this theory were true, I should be bouncing off the walls. I'm not. I have this theory that it could be diet related. Maybe I'm not eating enough, maybe I'm not getting enough protein, who knows. Could be, but I truly believe it's because, I'm performing this juggling act day in and day out... all by myself.
Is it a bad idea to want to get married, just so there is someone to help around the house?
No comments:
Post a Comment