Try tri again... Mission success! I made my second appearance at the gym last week, and managed to, even after a leg workout, complete my mini-triathlon. For the record, here's what I did:
Legs with trainer - 30 minutes
2000 meter row - 10 minutes
6 mile bike - 30 minutes
2 mile run - 20 minutes
I was one of those weird people that spend their entire evening at the gym. It really did take a huge chunk of my time to complete, but I have to admit, it felt great to complete that. I definitely think it's something worth working into the regular routine.
I've got another trip to the gym planned for tonight. Let's see how motivated I am after my dress fitting this afternoon. I skipped my Saturday morning run in favor of lazy couch time. I probably had a little too much pizza and wine Friday night with friends. And by too much pizza, I really mean any amount. As I've mentioned, me and pizza don't agree these days, and in the heat of the moment, I just can't bring myself to admit it!
I'm starting to feel the pressure... 68 days until I do!
No comments:
Post a Comment