Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Oh, the thinks we can think
For the inaugural post to this blog, I must admit one thing. I am such an incompetent communicator, that I have gone and created an "anonymous" blog, simply so I can express all the things I think but never seem to be able to say. What's amazing to me is that I developed this neurosis in my youth but have managed to overcome it on at professional level, at times to my detriment, but not on a personal level. My keen ability to express myself at the office has on occasion earned me a reputation of being difficult to work with, uncooperative, argumentative, generally speaking, a bitch. It's been many years since I've earned this reputation, and just a couple of years since I've been able to escape it. See, what I've learned is there are times when it is absolutely critical that I keep my thoughts to myself. I am reminded of what my mother always used to preach "If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all." But it's not events at the office that prompted me to start this blog. It's my personal life, and my inability to express what I need, what I want in my current relationship. So perhaps through expressing my thoughts here, I will be able to do so in real life. Be prepared to witness the train wreck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment